Lust Have It!’s April box landed on my doorstep earlier this week. Or I should say, bag – Lust Have It! thus month came in a clear makeup bag, which was an exciting change. Here’s what was in it:
1. Glamourflage Sultry Sophie Lip Cheek Stain – This is a multipurpose stain in a cute pinup-style box. It’s much more luxe than the full sized products I’ve been used to receiving in subscription boxes, so I’m really impressed.
2. Claytime 100% Pure Mineral Bronzer – This powder is used for bronzing your face, arms and legs. It’s a full sized product, but it’s really tiny – I’m not sure how far it would go.
3. Bioderma Atoderm Cream – This is a cream for sensitive dry skin, for both face and body. This isn’t that suitable for my skin, but I’ll be passing it onto a dry-skinned friend.
4. Wotnot Facial Wipes for Oily/Sensitive Skin – My skin reacts strangely to the regular wipes with the pink label – it feels weirdly warm and heavy (the culprit seems to be the aloe vera or the sweet almond oil) – but I don’t have any issues with this version at all, hurray!
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturiser Lotion – This is a really good workhorse moisturiser with skin-friendly colloidal oatmeal and dimethicone.
Overall, this box from Lust Have It! is pretty good value for money. It’s definitely one of the better LHI boxes I’ve received, and I’m really liking the new packaging – there’s only so many boxes I can use. The clear makeup bag will get a workout in my handbag!
This product was provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.