This month's Violet Box landed on my doorstep on Monday morning, so I hope this isn't a spoiler for anyone. I have to say I'm pretty impressed with it! Here's what was in it:
1. Cedel Scented Hairspray in Oriental Blossom - This full-sized hairspray took up most of my box. Hairspray is always handy for dealing with flyaways, and this one smells lovely.
2. Bioderma Crealine H2O - I know micellar waters are all the rage now (check out my post here to understand how they work), so it's nice to see it pop up in a subscription box. This bottle is a bit on the tiny side, which I realise is necessary since it's pricey, but won't give a great idea of how well it'll work for your whole face. It's good for the emergency makeup kit though!
3. Villainess Dulces en Fuego Whipped! Body Creme - I haven't tried many indie skincare companies apart from Olieve & Olie and Vice & Velvet, both of which I really enjoyed, so I'm super happy to see Villainess in my VB again. This cream smells of delicious spiced vanilla.
4. Be a Bombshell eyeliner in Midnight - This is a blue marker-style eyeliner. The one I received isn't terribly pigmented, so it will be a bit of a challenge to work it into my make-up. It's impressively non-feathering though.
5. Teeez Chain of Stones nail polish in Melted Copper - Oh my glob. A linear holo polish in a subscription box!! I'm super impressed - they've even managed to give me a holo colour I don't already own. Not all the boxes had a holo polish, but the other finishes look lovely too.
Overall I'm really happy with this Violet Box - I can definitely use all the products, and there are some brands I've never tried mixed in with some I wanted to see more of. I've been very pleased with the consistent high quality of Violet Box. From what I've heard of the subscription box model, it seems quite difficult to keep everyone happy, but Violet Box seem to be doing a really good job.
This product was provided for review, which did not affect my opinion. For more information, see Disclosure Policy.