When I first started blogging, I didn't think I'd stick with it for long, but the last two years have gone by so quickly! Lab Muffin officially turned 2 at the beginning of December. Two years ago I would never have thought that I'd make the friends I have, or have so many people care about my thoughts on beauty.
To show my appreciation, I decided to host a giveaway, with an awesome prize full of brands and products that I love and want to share with my readers! Here's what's in the prize pack:
Naturally I had to include a handful of amazing polishes from excellent Australian brands!
1. Gloss 'n Sparkle The Huntress* - Kindly donated by Angela of Gloss 'n Sparkle, this is a gorgeous mix of purple, gold and green glitter in a green jelly base. I own a bottle of this beauty too, and will be posting swatches very soon!
2. Peita's Polish Space Oddity - I ordered this custom matte dust polish just for this giveaway - it's a purple version of Smarty Pants. Thanks to Jen for the colour combo!
3. Face of Austalia Disco Inferno - Face of Australia is one of my favourite Australian drugstore brands, with budget-friendly and high quality products. Their polish releases are always exciting and surprisingly up-to-date (their recent texture collection, for instance), and I can never resist picking up some of their lippies!
4. piCture pOlish Ultra Violence* - I had to include a bottle of my piCture pOlish collaboration shade! Swatches here.
5. Pretty Serious BSOD - I was wearing this stunning microglitter when my laptop started getting the Blue Screen of Death, right in the middle of thesis-writing! Luckily I didn't lose much work at all. I hope the curse doesn't come with this giveaway bottle, but if it does, I take no responsibility...
6. Benefit They're Real Mascara - I've been using this a lot recently - this cult product gives vavavoom lashes!
7. Gloss 'n Sparkle Cuticle Balm* - This handy tube of cuticle balm smells of vanilla and honey, and is great for your cuticles. It also works for your lips in a pinch!
8. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - One of my favourite lip balms, one of my desert island products.
9. Models Prefer Moisture Lust Glossy Lip Tint in Tutti Frutti - Models Prefer is another of my favourite Aussie drugstore brands. Their lip tints are subtle but pretty, and easy to apply.
10. Models Prefer Infinite Lip Liner in Clearly Sealed - Clear lip liner is absolute genius! This is one of my must-have products.
11. Pretty Serious Eyeshadow in Morning Java - This eyeshadow is beautiful but suitable for everyday wear. The shimmer is stunning!
12. Gloss 'n Sparkle Soy Wax Melts in Singapore Orchid - I've harped on about my candle addiction here before, but I recently discovered wax melts, which are little nuggets of scent that you can put in an oil burner. If you have an electric burner, this is a great way of getting all the happiness of nice smells, without any of the soot or fire hazard issues! Unfortunately soy melts aren't that commonplace in Australia yet, but Gloss 'n Sparkle have a range on offer, so I've included Singapore Orchid in this prize pack.
13. Polish jewellery ring - I went through a phase of making polish jewellery, and this is one of my favourite creations - a grey base with iridescent glitter.
Products marked * were kindly donated for this giveaway, the rest were purchased with my own money.
This giveaway is open internationally, and ends January 22nd.
To enter, use the widget below - good luck! :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway