If you're anything like me, you have a hundred unused lip balms lying around that you used once, then passed up when you got a shiny new one that smelled nicer, but you're not throwing it out because the container's such a useful size, and you're definitely going to use it up some day, yeah!
Every morning when you put on your lip colour, you realise how chapped your lips look in the cold light of day, and you swear you're going to do a lip scrub tonight, yes, and then when you get to the bathroom you can't be bothered going to the kitchen for sugar and olive oil, and you forgot to buy honey anyway, and your lips don't look too bad in the fluorescent light. (This sequence repeats every day for a few months.)
Life is hard for Lazy Girls. So here's a DIY recipe dedicated to us.
Easiest Lip Scrub Ever (for the Lazy Girl)
What you need: lip balm, sugar
- Slap on a generous amount of lip balm on your lips
- Pick up some sugar with your sticky finger
- Rub sugary finger on lips in a small circles. Do this over a sink, the sugar drops all over the place.
- Wipe off excess with water and a tissue
- Finish with a coat of your regular lip balm
Lazy Girl tip: Grab some little packets of sugar from the coffee shop/fast food restaurant to keep in the bathroom - saves the trip to the kitchen!
Hope this is useful for you! What other super-lazy cheats have you discovered for your beauty regimen?